Improper Behavior

Official comments of interest from the Band, the Women, and your moderators.

Improper Behavior

Postby mDL_Mod » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:51 pm

As I previously warned......

I reserve the right to use specific examples that may cause you embarrassment.

This thread is for that reason alone. Hopefully when I post examples, it will help all of you figure out what I don't want to see on this board. This thread is not intended to elicit an apology from the individual that I quote. That's not what I'm looking for so don't bother. It's also not for others to ridicule any quote that is placed here. It's just for the sake of learning. Feel free to ask any questions that you may have in regard to proper posting based on these examples.
-------

Behave or I'll get you, my pretty.

Click here for your warning

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Re: Improper Behavior

Postby mDL_Mod » Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Someone posted:

This thread amazes me. And I thought I needed a life . . . . :roll:

This post served no purpose except to insult others. It contributed nothing to the topic that it was posted under. It was simply disrespectful.
-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Postby mDL_Mod » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:00 am

Jessica drug me away from my plight in the forest trying to avenge my squashed sister so that I could come see what has been happening while I've been away. You all know what I found over in the Helen thread! Time for more education, my pretties!

Since you know so much of nothing

Harsh.....can't we find nicer ways of saying the same thing? For example, I say, "I'll get you, my pretty." I could say, "I'll slit your throat, &!#@$!", but it's not as nice that way.

and spew your venom

Once again, implying a member is a snake is considered negativity. Although I appreciate the dramatic metaphor, it's not productive on this forum.
-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Postby mDL_Mod » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm

...someone has alerted me to yet another one of your half-witted blatherings about how I have pissed in your cereal.

Come on...I don't need to explain this do I?
-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Postby mDL_Mod » Mon May 07, 2012 12:39 pm

"And now, my beauties, something with poison in it..."

Grow up and get the hell off of this forum.

Unlike my sister, this witch is NOT dead. It's been a year and a half and I've had no one to yell at! You had to know this was not allowed. It breaks multiple rules. You are NOT a moderator. Since you are not me, you have no right to speak to another forum member with such maliciousness. Follow the rules before you run out of strikes.
-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

ILAA Live Nation tour Rep job and what is is like to date/ma

Postby gypsy_runnin_wild » Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:42 am

Does anyone know how you go about getting this position or even a tour rep assistant position?

Wicked Witch wrote:This was a great question. It could have been a nice thread to be on the forum.

Any way this seems to be a great way to meet a Rock staror other celeb and get him to date you or marry you? How perfect?

Wicked Witch wrote:This starts getting questionable, but it has the potential for some conversation, possibly a little controversial, but acceptable nonetheless.

especially if you are the only one of his 'type' around at the moment

Wicked Witch wrote:This is clearly a racial insinuation and is completely inappropriate. The rest of your post turned into bashing a particular wife. It completely discredited your attempt at the initial conversation. It appears to this Witch that your post had a hidden agenda. It also appears that others saw it too, based on their responses.

This thread turned into a lot of negativity. Therefore, it has been deleted. I know you’re new here so take this as a learning experience. You are free to criticize the band and their wives, but it must be done in an appropriate manner. This is not Metal Sludge or Groupie Central; we utilize more tact.

I apologize to the rest of the forum for my delay in moderation. I went on a sky trip with my broom. My crystal ball showed me things had unraveled, but I couldn't make it back until now.
Last edited by mDL_Mod on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited to inform and educate. I'm having a friendly day. Appreciate it....
gypsy_runnin_wild

Re: ILAA Live Nation tour Rep job and what is is like to dat

Postby Lepplady » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Like Button.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If it's not fun, MAKE IT FUN!
Lepplady

Postby mDL_Mod » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:31 pm

Time for some wicked fun!

Stalk much? Seriously, why on this earth would you look at who Helen is or isn't friends with on social media? Are you really THAT nosy or just that desperate to create a story line in your mind .....

Whatever the case is.... It's a little creepy...

Looking at publicly shared information is harmless. I know both of this site's founders have certainly participated in such "nosy" behavior for the sake of information gathering for this site. It's harmless, it's pretty normal to have the curiosity, and it's so common to explore others FB pages that it has it's own label of "FB stalking"! It's also a little hypocritical to be a fan of this site and slay others for peeking into people's lives.

I doubt you'll understand this because most that DO understand would never be writing crap like you did above...

People have the right to express differing or controversial opinions without it being labeled "crap". I'm the only witch on the board that gets to declare if something is crap!

That being said, don't give up your day job because your investigation skills are sorely lacking....

This is meant to be nothing more than insulting. One last sting. We don't condone that here. Matter of fact, we tend to welcome all levels of investigation skills, especially at a time when we are too busy to do it ourselves.

You know the rules, members, play by them!

-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Postby Fleppie » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:32 pm

I would ---- totally understand this message ----- (IF) I would not have apologized- to the original poster-

Since I did, I don't quite understand the public lashing..... (but) your site- your rules-

So I'll leave you with this-

Publicly shared information is much different than looking at a friends list to be nosy- As for being "hypocritical" I suppose you're right and that's why I will wish you all well and take my leave- <3

Merry Christmas and Adios <3
Fleppie

Postby mDL_Mod » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Your apology was conditional. You were still standing by your actions IF everything had been how you originally understood it to be. You had a moment, and you were called out like anyone else would have been.

As far as leaving, and it seems you already have, but just in case you have this thread alerting you, I find it rather rash. Malibu and Jessica have treated you very well over the years. This witch calls you out for getting out of line, and you give them a Spanish sendoff?

I don't know what had you so angry over the holiday season, but I am stunned by your impetuous emotional responses. It just seems out of character.

We here at mDL wish you all the best and happily welcome you back any time.
-------

Willfully yours,

Malika Dee Lottchen
mDL_Mod

Return to Official Statements