a complaint About Def's Official Site

Our Updates and Your Problems, Suggestions, Corrections, oh, and Compliments are always nice :0)

a complaint About Def's Official Site

Postby peterman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 pm

I am signed to Def's official website, but it seems it was a waste of time, I never see my posts there and I am tired of doing it... hope this was different and I could find at least my posts published, cause if not, what's the use of a forum then? I never wrote an abnormal thing there, so, I prefer to quit from what I thought it was the MAIN Def's site where I could find answers to my questions or at least the other fans would answer to them... I am a cuban man and my chances to do even a thing like this is pretty hard, even when it'd be hard for some to understand it, of course... Only if you had the experience...! Hopefully, I got the "VIVA! Hysteria" CDs and DVD already thanking to a foreigner friend of mine, and the questions in Def's Official Site were these ones, hope someone here could help me on it:
1- Could anybody tell me where is available the Def Leppard's Off the Record interview with Mary Turner? There's a website where I can download it? Is it possible to get it from this very website?
2- How it was the success or failure of "VIVA! Hysteria" as a Global Cinema Project?
Thanks so much for the kind help Def fans here could give me in all these things!
From Cuba, my best LOVE to ALL!
Pedro Manuel
peterman

Re: a complaint About Def's Official Site

Postby shewolf73 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:21 pm

I posted to you already, but I would try posting at the official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/defleppard Posts on the Official site are approved by a moderator before they are published and I 've noticed sometimes that takes awhile for them to publish things (I usually just post fanart)
link for the interview for sale http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/150 ... promo_only that's all I could find on google at the moment, no downloads or youtube even :?: , I don't think there are any torrents :ugeek: for it either it looks like.
ᗪᙓᖲᖇᗩ
DTE Clarkston 2011 DTE Clarkston 2012
~Pyromaniac~
shewolf73

Postby peterman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:10 pm

ᗪᙓᖲᖇᗩ thanks so much for your kind and fast answer!!! It shows me a lot even when you don't have a clue of the meaning of an answer to me, and so kind!!... it's better then! ;) I agree in ALL -in both answers u gave me of the 2 issues I've talked about- of what you explained to me, it's what I thought too!, and perhaps I wasn't very specific when I said about their interview with Mary Turner (it was in the 90's, I have to have the exact date somewhere that I hope I could find soon to tell you), it was a radio interview in a show that mary Turner used to have in radio, and I heard it at AFRTS when I lived in Caimanera, near the Yanqui naval Base, but I hadn't tape recorder then... perhaps I'll have to find a way of emailing Mary herself (if it's possible, perhaps she has a facebook page, a thing I can not do here, I mean, I can not check here any fb's page even when I had the chance of doing my fb page sometime ago: www.facebook.com/pedromanuel.caminero these days, a friend of mine from Miami checks and updates it for me to keep "it alive"). I thank you do that for me of looking after my topics when it's hard for me to do that. at least, I thank I could do these things and we never know for how long!... Well, u can email me directly if you wished to, my email account is peterkaminero@aol.com I hope the moderator could allow send here email accounts... Very nice to meet you ᗪᙓᖲᖇᗩ, here in Cuba, you've got friend when u need to take a vacations in a good beach, or just take some "different air"! :P Pedro Manuel
peterman

Postby peterman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:23 pm

shewolf73 wrote:I posted to you already, but I would try posting at the official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/defleppard Posts on the Official site are approved by a moderator before they are published and I 've noticed sometimes that takes awhile for them to publish things (I usually just post fanart)
link for the interview for sale http://collectorsfrenzy.com/details/150 ... promo_only that's all I could find on google at the moment, no downloads or youtube even :?: , I don't think there are any torrents :ugeek: for it either it looks like.

That link gives me an interview to buy? Sorry, from here I can not do that! anyway, thanks so much for the info! Pedro Manuel
peterman

Postby peterman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:28 pm

peterman wrote:
shewolf73 wrote:I posted to you already, but I would try posting at the official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/defleppard Posts on the Official site are approved by a moderator before they are published and I 've noticed sometimes that takes awhile for them to publish things (I usually just post fanart)

That link gives me an interview to buy? Sorry, from here I can not do that! anyway, thanks so much for the info! Pedro Manuel

Sorry I ask you... you answer me if you want to, but are you a fan to Shakira besides Def?! that's why that nick? :mrgreen:
peterman

Postby shewolf73 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:46 pm

lol, not really I just like wolves alot :-)
ᗪᙓᖲᖇᗩ
DTE Clarkston 2011 DTE Clarkston 2012
~Pyromaniac~
shewolf73

Return to MyDefLeppard.Com